Transform Your Computer into the Best Mobile Gaming Device! Check the video description for further details and links!
Download for FREE BlueStacks and play your best mobile game on your PC for FREE. TRY IT NOW
The Ultima Weapon is (you don’t say) the strongest Keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 3. As usual, you first need to get the recipe for it, and you obtain it by bringing 58 different synthesis materials to a Moogle Shop.
The needed materials to craft the Ultima Weapon are the following:
— x7 Orichalcum+
— x2 Wellspring Crystal
— x2 Lucid Crystal
— x2 Pulsing Crystal
The hardest part is, once again, getting the 7 pieces of Orichalcum+. The way to obtain all of them is shown in the video.
Wellspring Crystals can be easily found in the Battlegate 12 in San Fransokyo.
Lucid Crystal can be found in the Battlegate 10 in The Caribbean.
Pulsing Crystal can be found in the Battlegate 11 in San Fransokyo.
Once again, the hardest part is collecting the 7 pieces of Orichalcum+.
1) Treasure chest in The Caribbean (minute 01:03)
2) Treasure chest in The Final World (minute
3) Find 80 of 90 lucky emblems (click here for the full guide on how to find them all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRy9-mTsg1I )
4) Get an high score with all of the Flantastic Seven (click here for the full guide on how to beat their challenges: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laWJwHJHtoM )
5) Collect all 10 treasures in the Frozen Slider mini game (click here for the full guide for them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czeNWYUOXNI )
6) Twilight Town Prize Postcard random reward (minute 04:35). Spend some money on the Moogle and you’ll get a free Prize Postcard. When mailing it in the mailbox in Twilight Town and you’ll get a random prize. The Orichalcum+ is amongst these prizes. Since the chances to get it are very low, make sure to make a manual save before mailing the postcard and retry until you get it.
7) Reward for defeating the Omega Machina (minute 05:00)
The Omega Machina is a giant spaceship that only appears in the Eclipse galaxy (where the Keyblade Graveyard is) after defeating the other 5 high level spaceships around the place. There is a boss on every side of that maze-like place, and another one hidden under the whole place (it’s easily missable). Whenever you defeat one, you’ll see purple lights going upwards. Turning on all of the 5 lights will let the Omega Machina spawn and land, giving you the chance to fight it.
Of course, prepare for a long fight and do your best to build a new Gummi Ship with tons of HP and a Repair Kit as its Special Weapon (it allows you to refill your HP with the Triangle button).
I didn’t have much time for it, so I did my best with the Gummi pieces at my disposal—but, if you can, make a ship better than mine.